Terms & Conditions
You must read the following and only proceed with booking a ticket for a ghost hunt, haunted walk or purchasing one of our products.
Ghost Hunts and interactive ghost walks with Ghost Hunters UK
- You must be 18 or over to participate in any form a paranormal investigation or experiment.
- No pregnant woman are allowed to attend as per our insurance.
- If you under any Medical treatment for psychiatric problems that could impair your decision to engage in a Paranormal investigation, Ghost Hunters UK will need to evaluate and discuss whether you will be able to attend the event.
- Although every precaution has been taken that any routes taken during the haunted interactive walks or ghost hunts are safe, there is no guarantee of the weather or the condition of the surface at the time of the walk or ghost hunts. Therefore, Ghost Hunters UK cannot be held responsible or any personnal injury/s recieved during the course of the walk or ghost hunt.
- Paranormal investigations and any activity or experiments taken on the night are to be seen as entertainment purposes only.
- Ghost Hunters UK cannot me accountable for any health or mental illness that may arise from taking part in an investigation or experiments.
- Ghost Hunters UK cannot be held accountable for and lose or damage to any equipment that has been brought to a paranormal investigation by a guest.
- No drugs or alcohol is allowed during an investigation.
- Anyone deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or is abusive to the team or any other paying guest, will not be allowed to continue with the investigation and will be escorted off the premises and no refund will be issued.
- Purchasing event tickets via the Ghost Hunters UK website Ghost Hunters UK payment processes are fully secured using a payment gateway provided by PayPal. Clients may choose to pay by credit/debit card or an existing PayPal account.
- For clients paying from overseas, payment is to be made via PayPal or through International Bank transfer. Tickets for events or items purchased via shop on the Ghost Hunters UK website will not take place or posted until the funds are secured into the account.
- On some events, we may use EventBrite for a ticketing system who will take payment on behalf of Ghost Hunters UK. If a refund is required, the booking fee will not be refunded by EventBrite or Active Paranormal.
- Cash or card payments are acceptable at the time of your purchases.
Cancellations and refunds:
- If an event is cancelled by Ghost Hunters UK or the venue, another date and venue will be offered or a full refund issued.
- If the guest/s cancel one month before the event a full refund will be issued.
- If the the Guest/s cancel two weeks before the event 50% of the price paid will be issued.
- If the guest/s cancel one week before the event, no refund will be issued.
- We offer a 7 day money guarantee on products brought from our store, purchaser to pays for the return postage.
- Refund will be issued once the product has been received by Active Paranormal, undamaged.
Items purchased from the store will be posted Royal mail 1st class.
- products from the store have a 12 month warranty.
- The warranty does not cover loss or theft.
- Return postage to be paid by the customer.
- No personal information is collected or stored via the www.ghosthuntersUK.com website.
The “User” acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the “Site” are copyrighted works of Ghost Hunters UK and/or various third-party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this “Site”, in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of Ghost Hunters UK.
If you need to reach Ghost Hunters UK, please Call or text 07931 120650 or 07900 801396 or use the email contact form on the home page.